Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys!! This is a low volume group. I love and respect members who post!! Pics, Videos, Stories. Pictures posted to the main group will end up here! We'll give you credit for posting them. Click on photo to view full size.
2 comments:
Well, there are some lovely looking guys here and no mistake. However, a polite and hopefully helpful message to the blog's owner:
You say that no blog is perfect and that's the truth because it can't be anything else. But - please! - you can improve it by quoting the French expression "au naturel" correctly.
The contraction "au" in French is the masculine form of what would otherwise be "à le" - meaning "to the" (the feminine form is "à la"). "Naturel" is the masculine form of "natural" - so the expression carries the sense of "being in the natural state" or "naked" or "nude".
I hope no offence is taken, none is meant. And I won't be offended if you don't publish this message.
I thank you for correcting me on the "au naturel" quotation.
Post a Comment